ICELAND is now selling chocolate ice-cream sandwiches that look very similar to Oreo – but for a fraction of the price. The frozen treats cost £2 for a pack of eight and they also come in a choc chip cookie flavour. To compare a smaller pack of six vanilla-flavoured Oreo ice-cream sandwiches from the frozen food retailer will cost you £3. At Morrisons you can pick up the treat for slightly cheaper at £2.50 but it still doesn’t beat Iceland’s bargain copycat. The new treats are made of two chocolate-flavour sandwich biscuits stuffed with vanilla ice-cream. Of course, we doubt that Iceland’s sugary offering will be as delicious as the original Oreo treat – but it can be a good option if you want to save a bit of cash this summer. If you’re a Ben & Jerry’s fan, the supermarket’s choc chip cookie ice cream sandwiches also looks suspiciously similar to Ben & Jerry’s cookie dough frozen treat. At Tesco, Ben And Jerry’s “Wich” ice cream sandwich will set you back £4.20 for a pack of three – or more than double the price. If you want to give the bargain treats a try, they are already available in stores… Read full this story
- Blue Bell says it found tub of ice cream licked in viral video
- Moment a cheeky seagull swoops in to steal a holidaymaker's ice cream as he takes a photo holding the treat on Whitby Pier
- Moscow Will Feed Zoo Animals 'Ice Cream' to Help During Heatwave
- Pope Francis is Treating 3,000 Homeless People to Ice-cream
- Ice Cream Maker Ben & Jerry's Wins Lookalike Porn Movie TRO; Boston Cream Thigh, Other DVDs Nixed
- Porn studio settles suit over titles taking liberties with Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavors
- Decades-old contract lets historic Dairy Queen apply 'rogue ice-cream rules'
- Suit says Chobani Greek Yogurt isn't made in Greece and has more sugar than an ice cream bar
- A sweet federal court ruling for Mister Softee owners doesn't prevent Master Softee ice cream sales
- Trump and Kim tucked into fried rice with XO sauce and ice cream during their working lunch
Iceland is selling chocolate ice cream sandwiches and they look delicious have 357 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 3, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.