Trump lashed out at NFL players who continued to take a knee during the “Star-Spangled Banner” this morning … calling for them to either stand or face suspension.
The Saints Pro Bowler went to his own Twitter to tee off on Trump on Friday … saying, “Only way to say it. What a Goober. He is who I thought he was.”
“Guy is 70+ yr old acting out in what was once the highest respected political position, as a overly insecure prepubescent child…”
FYI — Jordan was one of the several Saints players to sit during the anthem last season … and had talks with Drew Brees about promoting social justice while respecting the flag at the same time.
“He won’t govern himself, give him a mentor? Right, members of his cabinet left on their own accord or were dismissed accordingly… But what do I know I’m just a guy who should stick to football.”
- NFL Players, Media Rip President Trump for Tweet Criticizing Anthem Protests
- CNN’s Anderson Cooper Melts Down, Lies over Donald Trump Jr. Tweet
- Twitter plans to 'label' Donald Trump's tweets if they break its rules
- Retired NFL Lineman Kyle Turley: ‘Donald Trump is the Poster Boy for Alzheimer’s Disease’
- Beto O’Rourke Rips Donald Trump Over Family Separations
- Donald Trump Hate-Tweets
- Donald Trump Deletes Tweet Using Star of David to Call Hillary ‘Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!’
- Donald Trump Jr. Tweets #ThankYouMaddow After Report on Tax Returns
- Don Lemon: If I Were a News Executive, I Would Not Cover Donald Trump’s Tweets
- Exasperated Karl Rove Rips Donald Trump For His Inability to Stay on Message