News Sports Entertainment Classifieds 70° Full Menu 70° eEdition Customer Service Customer Service SacBee Rewards About Us About Us Contact Us Apps Mobile & Apps Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube News in Education (NIE) Newsletters Local Sacramento Region Arena City Beat Crime Local Govt Salary Database The Homeless Marcos Bretón Transportation Education Environment Health & Medicine Traffic Conditions Weather Communities Elk Grove Folsom/El Dorado Roseville/Placer Yolo Sports Sports Kings Kings Corner with Jason Jones NBA News 49ers with Matt Barrows Giants Oakland A’s High School Sports Joe Davidson More Sports Raiders NFL News MLB News River Cats Soccer Colleges Golf Auto Racing Politics Politics Capitol Alert State Workers The California Influencer Series Local Elections PoliGRAPH State Worker Salary Database Legislative Gifts Elections Local Elections California Elections Election Endorsements Election 2018 Voter Guide Investigations Investigations Data Tracker Public Eye Afghan Refugees Nursing Homes Opinion Opinion Editorials Viewpoints Influencers Opinion California Forum Letters to the Editor Submit a Letter Jack Ohman Columnists Shawn Hubler Foon Rhee Erika D. Smith Editorial Board Entertainment Entertainment & Life Arts & Theater Books Home & Garden with Debbie Arrington Movies Music Outdoors Pets Travel More Entertainment Events Calendar Horoscopes Comics Puzzles TV Listings Sacbee Rewards Food &… Read full this story
- Carr Fire: Firefighters declare massive Redding blaze fully contained
- Carr Fire in Northern California now fully contained, fire officials say
- Carr Fire is 100 percent contained after 39 days and 8 deaths
- PG&E gets blamed for another deadly 2017 wildfire, this time from ‘sagging power lines.’
- Mendocino Complex approaching full containment as massive wildfire hits 1-month mark
- In yard where Stephon Clark was killed, a new look brings gratitude but doesn’t cure grief
- Fire risk prompts PG&E to cut power to 42,000 homes in Sierra foothills – even more may go dark
- PG&E may shut off power for 69,000 in Northern California due to fire risk
- Firefighters declare massive Redding blaze fully contained
- More than 1 million homes planned for high-risk fire areas in California. Should they be built?
PG&E apprentice lineman killed in Carr Fire; seventh wildfire death have 320 words, post on www.sacbee.com at August 5, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.