Want to travel from Paris to a cool place in the south of France, that is beautiful, easily accessible and seriously cheaper than Aix en Provence? Let’s go to TOULON! Found in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region. A few days ago I got back to Paris from Toulon. While in the south of France we got to discover more of the region by way of Salon de Provence, Aix en Provence (which I love and have travelled to before) but also Marseille (my first time!). on the grounds of Nostradmous Camping Here are a few photos from the trip: Getting to Aix (or Toulon) from Paris is super easy and not expensive by train. Around 60 euros each way if you book in advance. And 4 hours with the SNCF train. You can book here In Toulon we stayed at the Holiday Inn Centre – they have a cool pool, English staff, breakfast included and very good wifi. Stay at the Holiday Inn in Toulon – with a pool! What I loved most about Toulon was that it felt so relaxed (compared to Paris), you could easily walk around and discover so much history about France (it’s one of the biggest marine… Read full this story
- Greek minister Yanis Varoufakis: I regret Paris Match photo shoot
- Is it safe to travel to France? Latest advice as coronavirus forces tourist attractions to close
- Is France safe? Travel advice as Disneyland Paris stays open after coronavirus hits 191
- Is it safe to travel to France? Latest advice as coronavirus cases hit 204 and four are killed
- Disneyland Paris families can save £1,200 with Dining Plan package that includes free meals and character meet-and-greet
- Head to Disneyland Paris from £159pp with hotel stay, Eurostar and park tickets included
- Paris' famed Louvre Museum is closed as France deals with at least 100 cases of novel coronavirus
- Coronavirus fears shut down Louvre Museum in Paris
- Can the Paris Climate Talks Save Our Planet?
- Is is safe to travel to Italy? Latest advice as coronavirus cases exceed 1,600 with 34 deaths
Travel from Paris: Toulon in Photos have 343 words, post on myparisianlife.com at August 12, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.