Does the perfect hot hatch exist? Is your perfect hot hatch someone else’s nightmare ride? The latter scenario is probably more likely, but to put the theory to the test, we’ve pitted the all-new Renault Megane RS280 against the reigning champs from our recent hot hatch mega test. Here to form a welcoming committee for the new Frenchy stand our mega test runner-up, the Ford Focus RS, and the supreme champion from that bout, the Honda Civic Type R. On looks alone, these three take conventional small hatchbacks and turn them into new and exciting performance machines in distinctly different ways. Similarly, despite working towards the same goal (maximum grunt, that is), there’s a fair spread of difference in the mechanical department along with a slew of similarities, but I’ll delve into that a little deeper in a moment. Editor’s note: the video above focuses largely on the track prowess of these three cars, while this written review will stick to their performance on the road. To kick things off, let’s meet the new guy. In a move that’s sure to aggravate the hell out of hardcore Francophiles, the new Megane RS280 no longer comes in a three-door form, arriving… Read full this story
- Renault Captur Coupe Spied: Your Budget BMW X6 Is On The Way
- Ford Versus Japan
- All-New 2018 Ford Focus Tested: Is It A Segment Leader?
- Our Four Seasons 2017 Honda Civic Type R Gets Detailed at Jay Leno’s Garage
- 2004 Kumbakonam Fire Tragedy: SC Orders Victims' Lawyer to Shell Out Rs 50 Lakh
- Government proposes over Rs 460 cr support for development of pharma sector
- Ford Focus ST scheduled to make an appearance in Paris
- 2018 Ford Focus review – still brilliant, but has it lost its sparkle?
- 2019 Aston Martin Rapide AMR, 2019 Audi S7, 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor: Car News Headlines
- 2019 Volvo V60, 2020 Ford Explorer, 2019 BMW M850i xDrive: The Week In Reverse
2019 Renault Megane RS v Ford Focus RS v Honda Civic Type R comparison have 325 words, post on www.caradvice.com.au at September 13, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.