Black Desert Online developers Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games, have announced that their Korean MMO is getting a new expansion entitled ‘Drieghan,’ arriving on November 14.Also known as ‘the land of dragons,’ Drieghan is the ancestral home of the dwarves and players will be able to explore this new, mountainous area, including Duvencrune, the dwarven capital. The expansion will introduce new monster areas, including ‘Tshira Ruins,’ ‘Sherekhan’s Grave’, and ‘Blood Wolf Town,’ as well as over 300 new quests, new story content, and a new world boss, Garmoth, The Crimson Dragon. The trailer doesn’t give a lot away but we do get a look at a rather bleak town, a mucky-looking swamp, and some formidable mountain passes—as well as a glimpse at what seems to be Garmoth.Drieghan is set for release on November 14. Meanwhile, if you’re thinking about checking out Black Desert Online, we have some handy tips to get you started.
- Target Black Friday 2017 Ad Release Projected For November 9
- Best Buy Black Friday 2017 Ad Release Predicted For November 9
- An aesthetic assessment of the A-League's new expansion teams
- Throwback Thursday - Green light for Jaguar's new E-Type, 11 November 1992
- Opinion: Black is the new white (when it comes to car colours)
- Black is the new white (when it comes to car colours)
- Lexus RC Premieres Brand's New Black Line in New York
- Expansion has arrived, and we have some questions
- Driveclub Update 1.20 Now Available, Horsepower Expansion Pack Arrives Next Week
- GT6 Online Service Maintenance Scheduled for November 30th
Black Desert Online's new expansion Drieghan arrives in November have 259 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at September 25, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.