We already know them from their noteworthy stints on reality TV shows, their personal and professional lives as familiar as our TV remote. But which show has produced the highest number of millionaire celebrities and how much are they worth? The Reality TV Rich List, compiled by Fabulous magazine, is made up British celebrities who found fame on reality TV within the last 10 years. Their earnings are made up of book deals, TV contracts and earnings from social media including Instagram. So who made to into the top 10? 10. Marvin Humes, 33 -£7million Marvin’s best known as one quarter of band JLS after they shot to fame in 2008 as runners-up on The X Factor. More than one million copies of the band’s first album were sold in the UK and they ended up producing five albums, which sold more than 10 million copies worldwide. The band split in 2013 when they were each worth an estimated £6 million, but Marvin’s assets continued to grow as he presented, DJ’d and became a company owner of Marvelle Media with wife Rochelle. The star now owns a £1.7m six-bedroom Grade II listed mansion that the pair bought in 2015 and… Read full this story
- Little Mix and One Direction top 2019’s reality TV rich list as the under 30s cash in
- Salman Khan Tops Forbes India 2018 List; Bharti Singh, Sunil Grover, Diyvanka & Others On The List!
- They're quids in! The Young Rich List reveals Britain's biggest earners under 30
- Reality TV stars Joey Essex, Lauren Pope and Jamie Laing head celebs shunning charity version of Naked Attraction
- Sesame Street: 12 Most Surprising Celebrity Guests From the Last 50 Years
- Ed Sheeran crowned Britain’s richest celebrity under 30 as Adele turns 31
- Who is Joey Essex and what’s his net worth? Former TOWIE star whose mum died when he was 10
- Billie Faiers throws extravagant Greatest Showman themed party for Nelly’s fifth birthday with fun fair, petting zoo and big top
- What is Love Island’s Amber Davies doing now and what happened with Chloe Ferry and Sam Gowland
- What is Billie Faiers’s net worth, how old is she and when did the Mummy Diaries star get married?
From Sam Faiers to Olly Murs the 10 surprising celebrities topping the reality TV Rich List have 356 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at September 9, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.