Friday, Sep 28 2018 UPDATED 9:01 AM full issue While a similar ruling in Texas was struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2016 because it would place undue burdens on women, the Louisiana appeals court ruling said no there is no evidence any clinics will close because of the provision. Opponents claim it’s very hard to get admitting privileges. News on women’s reproductive health comes out of Georgia, Texas and California, also. New Orleans Times-Picayune: Opponents Fear Restriction On Abortion Clinics Could Result In Closures Kaiser Health News: ‘Contraception Deserts’ Likely To Widen Under New Trump Administration Policy Austin American-Statesman: Healthy Texas Women Contractors Served Fewer Women Than Expected San Francisco Chronicle: Net Neutrality, Abortion Pills At UC And CSU Awaiting Jerry Brown’s Verdict And in news on maternal death rates — CQ: House Considers Maternal Health Draft Legislation This is part of the KHN Morning Briefing, a summary of health policy coverage from major news organizations. Sign up for an email subscription.
- Uber driver abandons crying woman because she was going to abortion clinic
- Suspect charged with murder over New Zealand mosque mass shootings appears in court
- Create buffer zones for protesters around abortion clinics: Dutch Health Minister
- Aggressive protesters harassing women at Rotterdam abortion clinic
- Diana Ross claims she was 'violated' at New Orleans airport
- Court upholds Minister's decision to refuse couple's application to reside here
- Newcastle bar to give away a holiday for two to New Orleans
- New Orleans fatal crash suspect told police: ‘I have a drinking problem’
- French court upholds conviction against Monsanto over farmer's poisoning
- Lisa Sheridan dead – CSI: Miami and Invasion star found dead aged just 44 at home in New Orleans
Providers at New Orleans’ Only Remaining Abortion Clinic Fear Closure After Court Upholds Admitting Privileges Law have 283 words, post on khn.org at September 28, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.