Bestcasts asks podcasters to discuss the three most memorable episodes of their podcast. For more podcast coverage, see Podmass, The A.V. Club’s weekly roundup of the best ’casts out there. The podcasters: Journalist Bim Adewunmi and writer Nichole Perkins decided in mid-2017 to launch a podcast series dedicated to female thirst—one where so-called “thirst buckets” could enthusiastically and unabashedly gush about the gorgeous celebrities they desire, from A-listers to up-and-comers. Beyond being heaps of fun to listen to, Thirst Aid Kit has a mission and a philosophy much more fully realized than that of the average podcast: to give women a space to perform their thirst and “lust out loud.” To that end, each episode culminates in host-written “drabbles”—romantic fan fiction about the dreamboat du jour—to which Adewunmi and Perkins bring the whole of their professional creativity. Giggle-inducing and surprisingly moving, Thirst Aid Kit has been an essential addition to the BuzzFeed network of podcasts, and is only setting its sights higher into 2019, for as its wise hosts have taught us, there is never a shortage of baes over which to salivate. Season 1, Episode 3: John Cho For President The A.V. Club: Why did you choose this episode?… Read full this story
- Making a First-Aid Kit for Your Luxury Travel Vacation
- First Aid - Why Do I Need To Know It?
- Disaster Survival Kit Tips for You, Your Family, and Your Business
- First Aid at the Roadside
- What Is God's Law of Love?
- Pain and Love - Exchangeable Synonyms Part I
- The Importance Of Horse Supplies In Maintaining A Healthy Animal
- Emergency Kit for College Students: How to Prepare for the Unexpected
- Can Powerful Women Be Righteous Women?
- Making Love for a Lifetime: Seniors and Sexuality
The love doctors of Thirst Aid Kit on why it’s important for women to lust out loud have 285 words, post on aux.avclub.com at September 11, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.