MEDIA 09/12/2018 03:25 am ET The two Fox News hosts don’t see eye to eye on this one. By Ed Mazza Fox News host Tucker Carlson spoke with fellow network host Brit Hume on Tuesday, and it didn’t go as well as he had hoped. Carlson has been battling accusations of racism after his rant last week attacking diversity, and Hume was on the program to help defend him. And he did. But then things took an interesting turn. Before speaking with Hume, Carlson launched into new diatribe claiming that pro-immigration politicians hate America. “The real threats we face today may be from within,” Carlson said. “Leaders who hate the country they govern so much that they seek to make American citizenship irrelevant.” That comment set the stage for a gentle-but-firm takedown by Hume: “Tucker, you know I love you, but when you were talking about leaders who hate our country, I don’t think there are any leaders out there who hate our country, except in foreign lands perhaps. I think there are people who may have all the wrong ideas about how it should be governed, but I don’t think they hate our country and I don’t really think it strengthens… Read full this story
- Tucker Carlson: Kanye West vs the mob – Rapper declares independence from guilty self-righteous liberals
- PRODUCT PROFILE Social Networking Gets Schooled
- Defending the PS4 Pro as a legit 4k console, if you don't think it's a 4k console then enter and get schooled!!!
- The non-Brit's guide to Britain's snap election
- How to Get Up the Nerve to Go to Your First Yoga Class
- Tucker & Dale vs. Evil Review
- Meet the Brits who promised the world a $25 PC, and delivered a revolution
- DoT: Time to Get Serious About Car Talk
- Twitter outcry helps get 9-year-old girl’s banned school-lunch blog back online
- Europe’s youngest app developer kicked out of school for hacking its computer network
Tucker Carlson Gets Schooled By Brit Hume On His Own Show have 328 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at September 12, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.