Spectre wasn’t an easy James Bond outing to fall in love with. The highly anticipated sequel to the global blockbuster and critical darling that was Skyfall, Spectre turned out to be a less-focused James Bond adventure than its far superior predecessor.
The movie had its moments though, and the Aston Martin DB10 which was created exclusively for the Sam Mendes-directed, Daniel Craig starrer was one of the biggest draws for it. The aforementioned bespoke Aston had a gorgeously shot chase sequence with another smashing supercar concept – the Jaguar C-X75. And now you can buy one of the Jag stunt cars which was created to film that sensational chase.
Williams Advanced Engineering built a total of four C-X75 stunt vehicles for the movie. One of those copies – in a shade of blue – has been listed on Kaimaans International. Though the price is available only on request, the rest of the details are enough to make most of us drool on the floor and wish we had bigger wallets to afford expensive movie memorabilia.
Spectre did feature well-staged action scenes. The night chase set in Rome received rave reviews upon release. Check it out in the video below.
This example doesn’t pack the futuristic hybrid engine tech that was seen in different versions of the Jaguar C-X75 prototypes created by the leaping cat. But fret not. You’ll still be able to drive it pretty fast with that 5.0-liter V8 hidden inside those beautifully-crafted body panels.
The suspension from a Porsche 911 GT3 rally car and a hydraulic handbrake make it clear that this Jag was built to pull off some jaw-dropping stunts in Spectre. The car has been driven for 500 miles so far and has got ample juice left in it, should you desire to take on the role of Dave Bautista’s silent assassin, who made Bond drive that Aston Martin DB10 really hard for Queen and country.
Source: Kaimaans International
- Christopher Nolan will not be directing next James Bond movie
- Danny Boyle might finally be directing a James Bond movie
- Five-star recruit announces he’s going to Duke in a mini James Bond movie
- Daniel Craig: The reluctant James Bond
- The biggest age gaps between James Bond and the women who've loved him
- Philly business buys three billboards begging LeBron James to join Sixers
- TASTE OF THE TOUR: James Bond, ancient stew and rare grapes
- Stunt car used in ‘Fast and Furious’ movies heads to Carlisle Auctions
- Tom Brady now has something in common with James Bond
- The electric car revolution is coming. This is what has to happen first