It’s going to be a sunny, unseasonably warm weekend in Colorado Springs, meteorologists say.The National Weather Service in Pueblo predicted highs of 74 degrees Saturday, 69 degrees Sunday and 75 degrees Monday. Skies are expected to be sunny Saturday and Sunday and mostly sunny Monday.On average, temperatures reach 59 degrees Oct. 27, 28 and 29 in Colorado Springs, weather service data show.But temperatures are expected to plummet Tuesday, with a chance of snow showers Tuesday night, the weather service says.”Plan on unsettled weather through the end of next week,” Gazette news partner KKTV reported. “Temperatures will only manage the 40s most days with a chance for rain and wet snow for our mountains and hills. Start thinking about how to incorporate the jacket into the Halloween costumes!”
- New Oxford coronavirus test that gives results within an HOUR could make mass-screening possible 'within weeks'
- Windy fire danger near Vegas; Sierra snow possible mid-week
- Cold rain, snow in northern Nevada before warm, dry weekend
- San Leandro Weather Forecast For The Weekend Ahead
- La Liga Faces Heated Debate Ahead Of Possible Resumption
- Swiss attorney general answers questions ahead of possible impeachment
- Dr. Siegel warns officials should watch South America ahead of possible coronavirus 'second wave'
- Liaoning step up training ahead of possible CBA season restart
- Coronavirus: New COVID-19 test could make mass screening possible in 'weeks'
- San Francisco expects wider reopening in coming weeks
Forecast: Warm, sunny weekend expected ahead of chilly, possibly snow week have 232 words, post on gazette.com at October 27, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.