It’s going to be a sunny, unseasonably warm weekend in Colorado Springs, meteorologists say.
The National Weather Service in Pueblo predicted highs of 74 degrees Saturday, 69 degrees Sunday and 75 degrees Monday. Skies are expected to be sunny Saturday and Sunday and mostly sunny Monday.
On average, temperatures reach 59 degrees Oct. 27, 28 and 29 in Colorado Springs, weather service data show.
But temperatures are expected to plummet Tuesday, with a chance of snow showers Tuesday night, the weather service says.
“Plan on unsettled weather through the end of next week,” Gazette news partner KKTV reported. “Temperatures will only manage the 40s most days with a chance for rain and wet snow for our mountains and hills. Start thinking about how to incorporate the jacket into the Halloween costumes!”
- Grow Your Own Chillies - Everything You Need To Know - Part 3 of 3
- Book Review - Birthday Snow, by Kim Messinger & Michael LaLumiere
- It's Snowing In Colorado, Time To Think Skiing and Boarding
- Stag Weekends
- Buying a Timeshare - RCI Points vs RCI Weeks
- How Real is Global Warming?
- Expectation and Intention - How Adding These Can Explode Your Life
- Five Steps in How to Lose 2 to 5 Pounds in a Week to Two Weeks!
- Diet Plan to Lose 10 Pounds in One Week Does Not Exist! Here Are the Facts!
- Who Turned The Light (Back) On Sunny Florida's Housing Market?