Whether travelling for work or business, not knowing where you’ve put your passport, boarding pass, credit cards and currency, and having to rifle through your bag to find them can cause untold amounts of unnecessary stress. An easy solution is to use a one-stop-shop travel wallet which has space for everything you need for the journey, and the destination when you arrive. We’ve rounded up the best of the lot, from those which feature in-built RFiD-blocking (to avoid anyone electronically stealing your passport and bank details) to eco-friendly options, and elegantly-designed leather affairs. We’ve put them thoroughly through their paces, road-testing them through airports, red-eye flights and on the road. kikki K World is Waiting Leather Travel Wallet: £42, kikki K kikki K is best known for stationery, but the Swedish brand’s travel wallets are packed with useful features. While it’s available in plain black, navy, mint or pink, our pick is the jazzier mid-blue colour which is decorated with a silver foil cityscape, and ramps up the holiday vibe. It’s on the larger side, and internal labelled dividers for ‘tickets’ and ‘passport’, a long, zipped ‘currency slot’ (you might not carry cash at home but you’re likely to end… Read full this story
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter-Fraud Obsession
- Fake Covid-19 Vaccination Record Cards Are A Growing Problem, Says FBI
- Stream of Foreign Wealth Flows to Elite New York Real Estate
- When is it a good idea to open a business bank account?
- Putin Is Well on His Way to Stealing the Next Election
- Arizona GOP advances wish list on race, taxes, elections
- The Latest: Hawaii to drop rules for vaccinated travelers
- The Latest: Israel brings back mask rules as variant spreads
- Berlin court rules searching phone of asylum-seeker was unlawful
- Religious woman groomed by scammer has £1,900 bank payment returned – The Crusader
Here's how to protect your passport from fraud have 302 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at October 23, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.