Gabrielle Union’s 46th birthday party went from legit to LIT … and it’s all because Lil’ Kim showed up to perform … and shared an interesting origin story to their friendship. Gabrielle was celebrating with D-Wade and friends Saturday night after the Miami Heat game, during a ’90s-themed party ahead of her 46th birthday, when all of a sudden LK’s song “The Jump Off” came on … and then, she herself came out to surprise the B-day girl. You can tell Gabrielle wasn’t expecting the visit, ’cause she completely freaked. Kim rapped a few more verses from a number of her songs, but, at one point … she also dished on the story of how she and Gabby met and became good friends. It’s pretty hilarious … Kim says she thought Gabrielle was gonna be bougie at first, but when she realized GU was about that late-night studio life … all bets were off. One other thing … how sick are Gabby and Dwayne’s costumes as Gwen Stefani and the Fresh Prince?! ‘Tis the season, we suppose.
- Kanye West showed 'Steve Jobs' at Kim Kardashian's baby-bump themed birthday party
- Selena Gomez Throws ‘Gypsy’-Themed Birthday Party
- Beyoncé's 'Soul Train'-themed birthday party looks fun as hell
- Kevin Hart and Ex-Wife, Torrei, Throw Son Fortnite-Themed Birthday Party
- Jacquees Drops $40,000 on 'King of R&B'-Themed Birthday Party
- Lindsay Lohan Sings Stevie Nicks at Republican's 50th Birthday Party
- Lil’ Kim Debuts New Face
- : Gabrielle Union Plays One Bad Mother
- North West and Penelope Celebrate at Kardashian Birthday Party
Lil' Kim Performs at Gabrielle Union's '90s-Themed Birthday Party have 260 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 28, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.