Microsoft has reaffirmed its commitment to help non-profits leverage technology for greater impact through Tech for Social Impact, within Microsoft Philanthropies, an initiative that brings together donations, grants, sales and partner ecosystems to empower non-profits to address the world’s most pressing social challenges on a global level. One of the non-profits supported by Microsoft’s Tech for Social Impact locally is the Inspire Foundation. “Microsoft has supported Inspire for many years through the Community Software Donation Program as well as Employee volunteering days. During discussions with Inspire and their IT partner Kinetix we identified their Digital transformation journey as being critical to the organisations operations. Through the TSI Grant scheme we managed to secure funds for Dynamics365 licenses as well as for the deployment and training of the users.” said Angela Micallef, Philanthropies Lead at Microsoft Malta. As a company at the forefront of digital transformation, Microsoft is committed to bringing the benefits of technology to all. When looking at the challenges that nonprofits face, they often struggle with lack of technical capacity, scarcity of resources, and lack of partners and few technology solutions customized for their environment. “Microsoft Dynamics 365 will empower Inspire Foundation employees and enable greater staff productivity… Read full this story
- Is the world ready for the 'digital transformation'?
- New film shown in schools warns children of dangers of social media
- Regulating the social status quo disrupters
- Bono's daughter Jordan Hewson features on Forbes 30 Under 30 for her tech company
- Helping with 'digital detox' has become a viable business
- Tech trends 2019: 'The end of truth as we know it?'
- The climate-friendly tech trend sweeping Sweden
- Why sleep tech is going to be one of 2019's biggest trends
- Gateshead tech firm wins £10m NHS contract creating 10 skilled jobs
- Social enterprises take up space at The Federation
Microsoft’s Tech for Social Impact accelerates Inspire Foundation’s digital transformation have 291 words, post on www.independent.com.mt at October 12, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.