Wales 1 October 2018 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-45711750 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel A woman has described the “nightmare” of her car suddenly losing power while she was driving it.Rhiannon Jones, who lives in Cross Hands, Carmarthenshire, claimed she was left £6,000 out of pocket after the engine in her Ford C-MAX was “completely broken”.She believes she is one of hundreds of Ford car owners to have fallen victim to a fault in some EcoBoost engines.In a statement, Ford said safety was its number one priority.”Without warning, I experienced a loud bang and then the car suddenly lost power. There… Read full this story
- It took this Texas school district 48 years to desegregate. Now, some fear a return to the past.
- Indiana's 'broken arrow': That time 5 nuclear bombs caught fire
- 10 solutions we uncovered in 2018 that could help Wisconsin residents
- Entrepreneur with roots in Tonopah restoring historic Belvada
- Lifetime of lies leads swindler into trouble in Michigan
- Ray Chavez, nation’s oldest Pearl Harbor survivor, dies at 106
- Delightfully Boring
- Here’s a roll call of celebrities, politicians and influential people who died in 2018
- Can China Turn the Middle of Nowhere Into the Center of the World Economy?
Mother's fears over 'time bomb' engine have 298 words, post on www.bbc.com at October 1, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.