TV is enjoying something of a golden age right now with Netflix churning out high-quality Original series faster than you can click add to My List: (Chilling Adventure of Sabrina), HBO scooping up the awards for it’s hard-hitting dramas (Big Little Lies), and the BBC debuting it’s most watched series to-date (Bodyguard). While it feels like we can’t move for hot new TV shows that everyone’s raving about, not everyone gets the appeal of your favorite TV obsession. That’s the debate on team GR this week – what popular TV show do you secretly think is terrible? We’ve had some contentious, and surprising, responses including Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, and The Good Place. If you can’t believe that someone would hate on these acclaimed shows, read on in bemusement, horror, and perhaps (secret) agreement. As ever, let us know in the comments below – or on Twitter – what popular TV show you secretly think is terrible…Game of ThronesI know, I know, what an unpopular opinion to have about one of the biggest shows of this generation. But, I’m sorry, Game of Thrones just isn’t for me. And I’ve tried. I got halfway through the first book, and have tried… Read full this story
- Survivor contestant Jeff issues grovelling apology for outing Zeke Smith as transgender after shock moment is branded 'the worst thing anybody has done in 34 seasons'
- Why Boris Johnson’s Horrible Start Could Still End in Tory Triumph and Hard Brexit
- Can the greatest darts player of all time step away from the game that made him?
- How Steve Bannon captured America's spirit of revolt
- The Machiavelli of Maryland
- How a Czech 'super-spy' infiltrated the CIA
What popular TV show do you secretly think is terrible? have 284 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at October 26, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.