Advertisement Whether you’re starting a new school year, adjusting to another semester, or just need help getting through the rest of the year, this list of apps for Mac is just for you.Planning, writing, studying, organizing, and focusing is much easier on your computer with the right tools. Here are the best Mac apps for students.Plan Your Schedule, Assignments, and HomeworkOne of the most essential parts of a successful student life is planning. From your classes to assignments and more, these student planners will keep you organized.1. myHomeworkWith myHomework, you’ll never lose track of your classes, schedule, or homework. The app gives you a clear view of your course schedule, a calendar showing what’s due when, and a homework section for all your assignments.Create reminders and repeating tasks, color-code your classes for easy viewing, and see your student overview in one simple app. And if your professors use Teachers.io, you can connect to that for announcements and assignments.Download: myHomework (Free, subscription available)2. iStudiez LiteAnother great student planner is iStudiez Lite. You can view your calendar by day or week and see tasks due at a glance. The assignments section is flexible, so you can view what’s due by date, course,… Read full this story
- Adobe Lightroom Is Now Available on the Mac App Store
- Why the Mac App Store Sucks
- The Best Mac Apps to Install on Your MacBook or iMac
- 6 Mac Apps to Reduce Distractions and Help You Focus
- A Complete Guide to Default Mac Apps and What They Do
- The Best Mac Apps For Listening To Pandora
- The Best Default Mac Apps That You Shouldn’t Need to Replace
- Why Do Developers Keep Leaving the Mac App Store?
- How to See Which Mac Apps Have Access to Your Data
- 4 Handy Mac Apps That Bring Gmail to Your Desktop
10 Awesome Mac Apps for Students to Help You Succeed have 303 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at November 21, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.