Kapil Dev won India the 1983 World Cup. © NDTV Former India captain Kapil Dev, in an exclusive chat with NDTV, spoke at length about what makes Virat Kohli so special, India’s chances at the ongoing ICC Women’s World T20 and whether Ravi Shastri is the ideal person to coach Team India. Another pertinent point he made was about MS Dhoni, saying that people still expect him to play like a 20 year old. ”I think whatever he has done, he’s done a great job. But I think the bad part is we are expecting the same 20 or 25 years old Dhoni, which is not going to work,” he said.”He has experience, if he can help the team with his experience, it’s well done. But one thing everyone should understand that he is not 20, and he is not going to be 20 again. So whatever he brings to the table, if he can make himself available and he can play good cricket, he is an asset to the team. Only his fitness is important and I wish he keeps on playing more matches,” he added.Elaborating on what makes Indian captain Virat Kohli so special, he said, “I think he… Read full this story
- 20-Year-Old Poet, College Student Charged with Murder of Former
- Interview: 20-Year-Old Deandre Harris Speaks Out About Being Assaulted by White Supremacists in Charlottesville, Va.
- 20-Year Old George Russell Earns 2019 Williams Racing F1 Seat
- 20-Year-Old Man Shot by Police in Ferguson, Mo., on Anniversary of Michael Brown’s Death
- Rilat Scores With 20-Year-Old Car
- Border Patrol Changes Its Story on Killing of 20-Year-Old Guatemalan Immigrant
- 20-Year-Old Man With Autism Becomes 3rd Victim of Possible Fla. Serial Killer
- FBI Counterterrorism Agent Wistfully Recalls Watching 20-Year-Old Muslim-American Grow Up
- Meet Julien Baker: The 20-year-old indie rock artist you need to know
- Watch: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested in Shooting of 2 Cops in Ferguson
Everyone Should Understand That MS Dhoni Is Not 20 Years Old Anymore, Says Kapil Dev have 318 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at November 19, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.