Renault recently organized an international drive event for the 2019 Megane RS Trophy in Portugal. A number of journalists were able to get behind the wheel of the top dog Megane on the Estoril racetrack in Portugal and on the scenic roads in the surrounding countryside. Until the reviews start coming, we invite you to check out the hot hatch’s exterior from every angle and discover its more hardcore cabin in 60 new photos from the event. Following in the footsteps of its Trophy-badged predecessors, the 2019 Megane RS Trophy is the most hardcore iteration of the current Megane RS. Designed to shine on the track and twisty roads, the Trophy version features the Cup chassis as standard. That means it benefits from a Torsen mechanical limited-slip differential and a stiffer suspension. Renault Sport engineers also added bi-material front brake discs and exclusive 19-inch alloys wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza S001 high-performance tires. The icing on the cake is obviously the souped-up 1.8-liter turbocharged four-cylinder gasoline engine. It produces 300 PS (296 hp) and 400 Nm (295 lb-ft) of torque in combination with the standard six-speed manual gearbox. If the optional six-speed EDC transmission is selected, the peak torque goes up… Read full this story
- The Renault Megane RS 280 is a speed king
- Was it really a simpler time? Your '60s family photos, revealed
- Ultima Thule in HD: NASA release new photo of ‘space snowman’ 4 BILLION MILES away
- Jennifer Lopez shares new photos of her engagement to Alex Rodriguez
- Megan and Harry become first New Age royals with wellness, yoga and, er, naturopathy!
- Smithsonian Folkways Details Massive New Orleans Jazz Fest Box Set
- Amazing scenes from nature steal the show in new photo exhibition
- Facebook Messenger: Here’s How to Save New Photos and Videos to Your Device
- Tom Hanks As Mr. Rogers: New Photo Released
- Megan Barton-Hanson's dramatic new look is just like a young Katie Price
Hardcore 2019 Renault Megane RS Trophy Detailed In 60 New Photos have 316 words, post on www.carscoops.com at November 24, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.