Industry Briefs are provided as a free service to our readers. Company news information may be sent to [email protected] The submission deadline is one week before publication. AGRICULTURE • The Downtown Winter Market has opened at the Rio Grande Depot, 300 S. Rio Grande St., Salt Lake City. It features more than 70 local vendors and takes place Saturdays, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., through April 20. The market is in its sixth season. Details are at slcfarmersmarket.org. ARTS/ENTERTAINMENT • The Governor’s Office of Economic Development (GOED) board, at its November meeting, approved a Motion Picture Incentive Program tax credit of up to $550,000 for 1483 Inc. for its production of “Inheritance,” a feature thriller. The production is expected to spend $2.75 million in Utah, including during principal photography set for Nov. 26-Dec. 21. The production will have 23 cast members, 84 crew members and 250 extras. Shooting is expected to take place in and around Salt Lake County. The film will tell the story of Lauren Monroe, the daughter in an elite family. “When her father dies unexpectedly, she is thrust in the middle of her father’s secrets and forced to face truths about her family,” GOED documents say about the… Read full this story
- Most Successful Bollywood Movie 2008, Biggest Bollywood Movie Hits Of 2008
- 22 Important Pages to Include on Your Website
- Selecting Business Names and Intellectual Property Law
- Payday Loan - Terminology for Payday Loans
- Corporate Governance and Accounting Standards in Oman: An Empirical Study on Practices
- 24 Tips and Strategies on How Everyone Can Blog Right and Get Everybody to Read
Industry Briefs 11-19-18 have 253 words, post on slenterprise.com at November 18, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.