DOWNLOAD MY NEW FREE JOESTRADAMUS WEATHER APP FOR ANDROID TELE-CONNECTIONS POINT TO A POTENTIAL STORMY PATTERN AHEAD W Weather models overnight continue the trend of the last week as we are now seeing long range blocking developing in the North Atlantic. The North Atlantic Oscillation is going to be negative to at times strongly negative through the next 2 weeks. We saw this last March for almost 4 weeks which resulted in 4 powerful noreasters. Nothing is exactly the same but the presence of blocking would favor storm systems tracking to our south and east. It also will mean colder than average temperatures in the Eastern US. The signal to watch with this is the Pacific North America index which is forecast to be strongly almost off the wall positive this weekend and peaking early next week. The combination of these two indices point to storminess in the East. Saturday night into Sunday morning we could see some rain as the cold air pulls out and a weak system moves through. There shouldn’t be much with this and the cold air will be long gone by the time that precipitation gets here. The upper air for next Sunday illustrates the… Read full this story
- Postcard Perfect
- Full transcript: "Face the Nation" on September 30, 2018
- Downtown Colorado Springs' untapped south side poised to take off
- Your Monday News Briefing: Typhoon, Kavanaugh, Brexit
- City of Palms Classic announces high school basketball tournament field
- ISIS Isn’t Dead Yet. A Hapless Plot to Bomb Times Square Reveals the Next Phase of the Islamic State.
Long Range Blocking Storms To Watch Going Forward have 266 words, post on www.meteorologistjoecioffi.com at November 20, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.