Orly Fernandez has made a living collecting the dead. Watch more in iWantv or TFC.tv After leaving the comfort of his home and family in Pangasinan, he tried his luck on the streets of Tondo by collecting scraps. But by some twist of fate, the boy who knew no one in Manila is now the go-to undertaker of police operations in the CAMANAVA area, taking care of Manila’s cadavers, making a living out of the dead. Orly knows very well how burying one’s dead goes: from claiming the body, to preparing it for the wake, up to the funeral. Even then, he treats each encounter with a grieving loved one with care, knowing what to say and when to say nothing, helping them understand death the way he does. Follow Orly’s story on this week’s episode of Mukha, Wednesday at 6:30 P.M. only on ANC.
- 24 New And Notable Android Apps And Live Wallpapers From The Last 2 Weeks (2/10/15
- 53 Best New Android Apps And Live Wallpapers From The Last 3 Weeks (2/23/13
- 50 Best (And 1 WTF) New Android Apps And Live Wallpapers From The Last 3 Weeks (2/20/12
- Where Did the Easter Bunny Come From? Ask This Dead German Scientist
- 15 new and notable Android apps and live wallpapers from the last two weeks (4/3/18
- Bones Exposed on NYC 'Island of the Dead' Where 1 Million Bodies Rest
- Dead Zebra's new Android Mini Robot Revolution figurines can be remixed for endless designs
- The Walking Dead hits retail in one week
- Opinion: The Nexus Q and Google TV have already lost the war for the living room
- State of the Web: How the Internet makes things worthless
Making a living collecting the dead have 279 words, post on news.abs-cbn.com at November 14, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.