Miley Cyrus understandably says she’s devastated after becoming one of the thousands of Californians who lost their homes in the wildfires around the state.
Miley says she, along with fiance Liam Hemsworth and their pets, escaped safely but the house has been reduced to rubble.
She tweeted, “I am one of the lucky ones. My animals and LOVE OF MY LIFE made it out safely & that’s all that matters right now. My house no longer stands but the memories shared with family & friends stand strong.”
At least 177 homes have been destroyed in SoCal by the fires and, in Northern California, more than 6,000 homes were lost — in fact the entire town of Paradise has been wiped off the map.
At least 31 people have died from the fires.
- Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth Split Gets Ugly With Drug & Cheating Allegations
- Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Call It QUITS After Less Than A Year Of Marriage
- Where it all went wrong for Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus: Her attraction to women, fights about baby plans and singer's big career ambitions
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's wedding prompts a 2000 percent spike in streams of The Last Song
- Miley Cyrus goes on a romantic dinner date with Liam Hemsworth
- Feels good to be home? Liam Hemsworth looks glum as he takes a solitary stroll in Byron Bay without his wife Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus: Refuse To Admit My Marriage With Liam Hemsworth Ended Because Of Cheating!
- Liam Hemsworth confirms he's dating Gabriella Brooks with loved-up beach kiss snap
- See Liam Hemsworth and Girlfriend Gabriella Books Kissing on the Beach
- See Liam Hemsworth and Girlfriend Gabriella Brooks Kissing on the Beach