Miss Universe’s first ever transgender contestant has revealed her plans to become a mum. Angela Ponce made history earlier this year when she was selected to represent Spain at the renowned pageant. The 27-year-old, born Angel Mario, beat 22 other Spanish beauty queens to claim the crown. And now the model has revealed her desire to be a mother, adding that she never considered herself to be a man. She said: “For me, maternity is more than just having ovaries. “The orphanages are full of children wanting to be adopted and I can be a mother like anyone else.” Angela was 16 when she started hormone therapy. At age 24 she underwent a vaginoplasty operation. She will compete against more than 80 other women from countries around the world in the Miss Universe competition on December 17 in Thailand. The competition was owned by President Donald Trump up until 2015 and is now owned by WME/IMG talent agency. In 2012 it announced that it would be officially changing the rules to allow transgender contestants to compete in their pageants, which include Miss Universe, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA. Angela said if she won it would be a “win for… Read full this story
- Tucker Carlson makes sexually explicit jokes about Miss Teen USA contestant in latest audio
- Tim Tebow reveals his elaborate proposal to former Miss Universe: 'She's my universe'
- Lilly Reveals Plan to Offload Elanco Stock
- Missing University of South Carolina student dies
- Evening gowns of the Miss Universe 2009 beauty pageant
- Lawyers reveal plans for trial in deadly wrong-way crash
- Images: Through the Film Magnifier: Cubs basketball, Harry Volkman, Haeger Pottery, Miss Universe and more
- Former Miss Universe watches Tim Tebow play baseball
- Legislation allowing Kentucky’s regional universities to exit pension plan moves forward
- University continues recreation center plans
Miss Universe's first transgender contestant reveals plans to become a mum have 300 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 29, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.