Feature 9 // 03 Nov 2018, 00:49 IST SHARE PlayerUnknown’s Battle Ground Mobile launched a new tournament system in their recent update, in which the First Tournament “PUBG Mobile Crew Challenge” was revealed. The registration for the crew challenge is going to end on 5th November, crew leaders make sure to sign up your team before its too late .Also Read: PUBG Mobile Crew Challenge: Everything You Need To Know About The Tournament Now getting to the topic, PUBG Crew Challenge /The Tournament System is a good approach by Tencent to draw more competitive PUBG mobile players from all around the world. The New Honor and Rank system will also help pro players to distinguish themselves from others and will create a sense of competitiveness in the PUBG Community. We are going to discuss some important tips and tricks which will help to get an upper hand in the upcoming Crew Challenge Tournament. Choosing Game Modes According to Your Play Style Choosing the game modes in accordance to your play style will help you a lot. If you engage less in fights and use camping and other techniques to focus on chicken dinner and less on killing, then use the… Read full this story
- 'PUBG Mobile' Update 1.2 Adds Runic Power, FAMAS and Season 17: Patch Notes
- Patch Notes: PUBG Mobile's Big 1.2 Update Is Out Now
- 14 money saving tips that could help you save £1,000 before the end of February
- 'PUBG' Update 1.60 Adds Coupe RB and Reputation on PS4 and Xbox—Patch Notes
- Warzone: Tips and tricks to conquer Rebirth Island
- Mum’s ‘£5 challenge’ is called the ‘must follow’ money saving trick of 2021 – and it could net you £5k in a YEAR
- Master your body language over work video calls with the help of these easy tips
- Have sex upside down, try a no-hands orgasm and take sex confession: Are YOU game to try the 10 sex challenges Tracey Cox swears will snap you out of that lockdown sex rut?
- I NEVER spend more than £1 on a meal, use my freezer and organising tips and you can cut your food budget too
- Hitman 3 beginner’s guide: 11 tips and tricks for getting started
PUBG Mobile Crew Challenge: Tips and Tricks which can give you an upper hand have 347 words, post on www.sportskeeda.com at November 3, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.