During his tenure as Miami’s top federal prosecutor, the Trump administration’s Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta helped a serial sex abuser evade justice while concealing the backroom deal from dozens of his child victims, according to a staggering new investigation from the Miami Herald. With Acosta’s assistance, a 53-page federal indictment that could have sent millionaire hedge fund manager Jeffery Epstein to prison for life turned into a mere 13 months in county jail, where he was allowed to leave for 12 hours a day, six days a week. The Herald published the bombshell multi-part investigation behind Epstein’s “sex pyramid scheme” and the powerful figures who tried to further help cushion the fallout for Epstein in the years since, including Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance. Epstein coerced underage girls into sexual acts at his Palm Beach mansion in exchange for money, the Herald reports. According to former Palm Beach police detective Joseph Recarey, during these “massage” sessions, “Epstein would molest the girls, paying them premiums for engaging in oral sex and intercourse, and offering them a further bounty to find him more girls.” Courtney Wild, one of Epstein’s victims who is now 31 years old, told the Herald that she… Read full this story
- The Catholic sex abuse you haven't heard of — yes, #NunsToo
- 53 Year-Old American Pilot Gets 10 Year for Child Sex Abuse in Cambodia
- UN mission head sacked over peacekeeper sex abuse claims
- Catholic Church won't break seal of confession to report child sex abuse
- Celibacy and confessional aside, the child sex abuse inquiry must prompt canon law reform
- Sajid Javid threatens tech giants over online child sex abuse
- John Legend on R. Kelly Documentary: I 'Don't Give a F— About Protecting a Serial Child Rapist'
- The worrying case of child sex abuse in India
- French actor breaks silence on child sex abuse within church
- Queen Elizabeth is financially backing Prince Andrew's legal battle against sex abuse lawsuit: report
This Is How Trump's Secretary of Labor Reportedly Helped Protect a Wealthy Serial Sex Abuser have 315 words, post on theslot.jezebel.com at November 28, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.