Why Stan Lee was our superhero BelfastTelegraph.co.uk As movie fans mourn the passing of comic book legend Stan Lee, Linda Stewart talks to four NI people about the huge impact Marvel’s creations have had on their lives https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/why-stan-lee-was-our-superhero-37529394.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/features/article37529389.ece/bf46f/AUTOCROP/h342/2018-11-15_lif_45739437_I2.JPG Email As movie fans mourn the passing of comic book legend Stan Lee, Linda Stewart talks to four NI people about the huge impact Marvel’s creations have had on their lives ‘It is an incredible legacy for Stan to have left behind him’Niamh Lennon (25), from Bangor, works as a hotel receptionist. She studied special and visual effects at the University of Bolton Niamh has been a Marvel fan since childhood and is a regular cosplayer at Belfast’s sci-fi conventions, dressing up as many comic book characters. “Every year I would go dressed up – sometimes it’s as anime or gaming characters and sometimes it’s Marvel characters,” she says. “You’re walking around the place running into all sorts of people dressed up as Captain America or Iron Man, and it’s really fun.” A self-confessed member of the Harry Potter generation, it was a quick leap in fandom to the X-Men with its school for young mutants. “I’ve been watching them from… Read full this story
- Marvel Icon Stan Lee Leaves a Legacy as Complex as His Superheroes
- Todd McFarlane explains how Stan Lee inspired the creation of Image Comics
- Stars pay tribute to Stan Lee for leaving 'an indelible mark' on pop culture
- Remembering Stan Lee: The origin story of the writer who gave humanity to superheroes
- What Stan Lee brought to his most famous Marvel creations
- The 15 best superhero movies of all time
- Chadwick Boseman Discusses The Cultural Impact Of 'Black Panther'
- WWE Legend Jim Neidhart & WWE Diva Natalya To Host Hub Network's WWE Slamtastic Father's Day Movies
- The 10 Best Daredevil Villains Ever
- Todd McFarlane gives an update on the new
Why Stan Lee was our superhero have 336 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at November 15, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.