Customers in the UK can now order the Megane RS Trophy, with Renault announcing specs and pricing details of the most potent Megane yet. All Megane RS Trophy models come with the Cup chassis, which includes a Torsen limited-slip differential, 25 percent firmer dampers, 30 percent tighter springs and 10 percent stiffer anti-roll bars, as standard. In addition, the front brakes are now 355mm discs with Brembo calipers, while there’s also a set of lightweight 19-inch Jerez alloy wheels that are 2kg lighter per corner compared to the standard Megane RS and are fitted with stickier tires. The biggest highlight of the Trophy, however, is the updated engine. The turbocharged 1.8-liter four-cylinder is now producing 296hp (300PS) and 310lb-ft (420Nm) of torque, representing an increase of 20hp and 22lb-ft over the standard model. Renault Sport has also fitted the engine’s turbocharger with a new ceramic ball bearing system that reduces friction and allows faster spooling. There’s also a new exhaust system, which features a mechanical valve to adjust the soundtrack via the five different driving modes (Comfort, Normal, Sport, Race and custom). The 4Control four-wheel steering system that debuted in the ‘normal’ RS is also present. The interior can be… Read full this story
- Renault Triber AMT India Launch On May 18: Will Rival The Datsun GO+ CVT
- VIDEO: Watch USWNT lift the World Cup trophy
- OnePlus 7T Pro receives Rs 6,000 price cut in India; should you buy it?
- Skoda Octavia RS 245 Deliveries: 44 Out Of 200 Allocated Units Sold In Bengaluru
- Netherlands Wins Eurovision 2019, While Madonna’s Performance Generates Controversy
- Alex Reid claims he’s been ‘abused in the street’ as he sues Katie Price over revenge porn claims
- House prices in Sydney and Melbourne are facing a bloodbath as NAB predicts DOUBLE-DIGIT falls
- When is Cycle to Work Day 2019, when did it start and how can you take part?
- UK’s MoD Refuses to Release Key Procurement Report, Fearing This Would Constrain 'Future Policy'
- Top UK holiday park bargains guaranteed to be a hit with the whole family in 2020
2019 Renault Megane RS Trophy Priced From £31,810 OTR In The UK have 343 words, post on www.carscoops.com at December 18, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.