PUBLISHED: 07:00 05 December 2018 Neil Metcalfe Datchworth V Old Merchant Taylor’s – Sam McBroom in action for Datchworth. Picture: Karyn Haddon Archant Datchworth are looking to finish 2018 on a high after a convincing victory over Old Merchant Taylors’ moved them to the fringes of the promotion places. Datchworth V Old Merchant Taylor’s – Matt Francis in action for Datchworth. Picture: Karyn HaddonThe 30-5 success means they are now third in London Three North West, just one place and one point behind Old Streetonians in second.Datchworth V Old Merchant Taylor’s . Picture: Karyn HaddonAnd with two games left before the Christmas break, both against sides in the bottom five of the table, the Men in Green will be looking to break into the top two.Datchworth V Old Merchant Taylor’s – Matt Francis in action for Datchworth. Picture: Karyn HaddonBoth sides wanted to play running rugby despite the wet conditions but the early stages saw a number of turnovers.Datchworth V Old Merchant Taylor’s – Matt Francis in action for Datchworth. Picture: Karyn HaddonBut the villagers got the first score on 10 minutes, Billy Gatfield crossing the line after good work from Alex Nolan, James Watt and Matt Francis.Datchworth V Old… Read full this story
- Yamaha ATV & SxS Racers Look to Clinch Championships
- Bucks playoff gear has Fiserv Forum pro shop as busy as Christmas
- Predatory Hamilton hunts down Verstappen for F1 win
- 3 takeaways from the Bucks’ dominant Game 2 win over the Celtics
- Whicker: Warriors’ defense looks familiar, and strong, with Andrew Bogut
- Donald Trump: Can Joe Biden win Ohio in 2020 election?
- With 7 birdies on final day, Frittelli wins first PGA title
- Grand slam highlights wild Alabama comeback to win NCAA regional
- Dow plunges 800 points as recession fears mount
- Trump’s Christmas miracle is cold comfort for retailers
Comfortable bonus-point win has Datchworth looking at a very merry Christmas indeed have 290 words, post on www.thecomet.net at December 5, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.