James Q. Lynch The Gazette Democratic presidential race grows and grows #18 Lawmakers approve historic tax cuts | The Gazette Top Stories 2018 Eastern Iowa fire departments get funds to fight wildfires Once technologically illiterate, Tom Vilsack learns email and more Iowa GOP chief sees need for new fundraising tools All articles by James Now it’s a race for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination. Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren has joined former Maryland Rep. John Delaney in seeking the party’s nomination, posting a four-minute video Monday telling supporters she’s running to restore the promise of America that “if you work hard and play by the rules, you ought to be able to take care of yourself and the people you love.” “Billionaires and big corporations decided they wanted more of the pie, and they enlisted politicians to cut them a fatter slice,” according to Warren, who has been in discussions with Iowa Democrats about a campaign visit, perhaps as soon as this weekend. The race assuredly will grow much more crowded, and reflect a new political reality: That Donald Trump’s success in turning a lack of political experience into a win will bring out all stripes of candidates who are asking… Read full this story
- US Presidential Election 2020: Divided states of America
- Latest Monmouth U. Poll Shows Joe Biden’s Lead Over President Trump Grows To 12-Points Among Likely Pa. Voters
- US Presidential Election 2020: Donald Trump dismisses ‘fake’ polls, Joe Biden says time to end the ‘chaos’
- US Election 2020: Donald Trump, Joe Biden race to woo voters in final hours before polling day
- Goldman Sachs: A Democratic sweep would mean faster economic recovery
- Fears grow of voter suppression in Texas
- U.S. presidential elections | Trump vs Biden: 10 states to watch out for
- US election results live updates: Tight race between Trump and Biden
- US election 2020 polls: Who is winning the presidential race?
- Senate is TIED at 47-47 as Mark Kelly flips John McCain's Arizona seat but Lindsey Graham survives as Democrats' bid to take control of Senate collapses - and Nancy Pelosi fails to grab any GOP seats
Democratic presidential race grows and grows have 340 words, post on www.thegazette.com at December 30, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.