The investigators’ report, seen by The New York Times, jeopardizes a sizeable, $100 million settlement sum for former CBS CEO Les Moonves, as it accuses him, in addition to over a dozen sexual misconduct allegations, of having a special employee “on call” to perform oral sex on him, as well as destroying the evidence and lying to investigators. The new, previously unknown, facts are all stated in black and white in a 59-page draft report, which attempts to show that Moonves, who stepped down from his CBS chief post back in September after facing multiple sexual abuse allegations, violated the terms of his employment agreement, which could allow the media outlet to fire him for a formal cause without paying him a severance compensation. CC0Shock as Man Charged for Sex Abuse of 300 Boys in ‘Biggest Case’ in Norwegian History Investigators pointed out that when talking to Moonves about the allegations he was “evasive and untruthful at times”, as well as “deliberately lied about and minimized the extent of his sexual misconduct”. In the course of the probe, investigators reportedly learnt about a number of additional allegations targeting Moonves, thereby bringing the total number of accusers to 17. In a part of the report on the employee specially reserved by Moonves to be close at hand for oral sex, the report alleges that a number of employees were aware of it and believed that the woman was protected from discipline or… Read full this story
- Three grade-school boys allegedly forced third-grader to perform oral sex on them
- GSK picks ex-Tesco chief Lewis to lead £40bn consumer spin-off
- ‘Sex and the City’ Star Chris Noth Accused of Sexual Assault
- Chris Noth's 'Sex and the City' co-star Bridget Moynahan says she doesn’t 'know anything about' allegations
- Woman cut off lover's penis 'after he shared video of them having sex with pals'
- A Look At Some CBS 2 Investigations That Got Results And Changing Lives In 2021
- Nxivm trial: Seven most shocking details to emerge from 'sick New York sex cult'
- 'Sex and the City' star Chris Noth accused of sexual assault by two women
- Fury as 14-year-old pupils asked if they have had anal sex in 'intrusive' survey
- Wife 'cuts off husband's penis during bondage sex' before cops put it on ice
Ex CBS Chief Had Staffer 'On Call' to Perform Oral Sex on Him – Reports have 370 words, post on sputniknews.com at December 5, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.