MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry will soon be moving house from Kensington Palace to a 10-bedroom home in the grounds of Windsor Castle. But this won’t be the first move for the Duchess of Sussex in the past two years, as she left behind a very girly pad in Toronto just before she and Prince Harry got engaged. Meghan Markle’s former Canadian home was put up for sale last December and was eventually snapped up for $1.6 million (£953,289). The two-storey townhouse was a place Meghan called home when she was starring in Suits as paralegal Rachel Zane. And Prince Harry even stayed there when he visited his then-girlfriend in secret. On the property listing, we can see that the gorgeous pad has now been stripped of Meghan’s beautiful décor, but she did give us some sneaky inside pictures on her then-Instagram of how it looked. It was said to be decked out “like a California bungalow” and sold in less than a week of being on the market. The three-bedroom, two bathroom Toronto home had a very feminine feel, with lots of flowers, gilded mirrors, a pink striped rug in the hallway and chic white furniture. The former actress,… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle 'more influential than the Queen' according to new research
- Meghan Markle latest news – Prince Harry wants ‘to be closer to royal family’ as he launches legal action against gov
- Meghan Markle latest news – Harry tries to heal rift with Charles as Home Office ‘won’t back down’ over protection saga
- Horror as Meghan Markle 'actively targeted' by millions in £2.8m attack
- Meghan Markle latest news – Prince Harry faces ‘no going back to former Royal life’ if he is AXED from important role
- Meghan Markle latest news – Royal Family ‘fear Duke & Duchess will turn Prince Philip’s memorial into Harry & Meg show’
- Meghan Markle 'took the world by storm in 2017' - now 'more influential than the Queen'
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry latest news: Duchess’ absence from event with Kate means ‘ship has sailed’ for Royal return
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry swipe new crown from Kate and William
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's 'paranoia' led to 'PR disaster' over UK return - expert
Inside the £1 million home Meghan Markle left behind in Toronto… and it’s fit for a princess have 363 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 3, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.