Breaking News Once again, UFC superstar Jon Jones is apologizing for a failed drug test — claiming the steroid found in his system this week was not consumed with the intention to cheat. “I just wanted to take the time out to apologize to the fans for what is going on,” Jones said in a video posted Sunday night … “It’s a situation that’s completely out of my control.” In case you didn’t know … officials found traces of the steroid Turinabol while testing Jones for his upcoming fight against Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 232 on Dec. 29. But, officials from the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) have essentially said the traces found in JJ’s system were TINY — and likely leftovers from when he tested positive in 2017. Still, the Nevada State Athletic Commission would not let Jones fight in Vegas — but he got the green light in California … so, Dana White and the UFC relocated the event to L.A. Some people (including UFC fighters) are furious — claiming they already made plans, bought tickets, hotel rooms, airplane tickets, etc. In his video, Jones acknowledges the situation is messed up but claims he didn’t take any PEDs and… Read full this story
- Rory McIlroy ‘paranoid’ of failing drugs test in wake of Matt Every ban
- St. John's runner banned from competition after failing drug test
- Suns' Ayton gets 25 games for failed drug test
- PGA Tour suspends Every 12 weeks for failed drug test
- Jon Jones unmotivated by light heavyweight foes; Ngannou on horizon?
- Feds give Wisconsin approval to drug test for unemployment benefits
- Trump administration ruling gives states the option to allow drug testing for unemployment benefits
- 61% of milk samples in Ahd failed quality test
- Reyes deserves Jon Jones, Hardy's inhaler chaos and why Barber is a star
- UFC Fight Night: Reyes deserves Jon Jones, Hardy's inhaler chaos and why Barber is a star
Jon Jones Apologizes for Failed Drug Test, Swears He Didn't Cheat have 317 words, post on www.tmz.com at December 24, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.