THE Palace has launched a “mole hunt” in a desperate bid to stop more gossip surrounding Meghan Markle and Prince Harry from escaping. Well-sources have revealed intimate secrets from Kensington Palace in recent weeks as Kate Middleton and Meghan’s strained relationship is laid bare. The tensions between Meghan and Kate are rumoured to be the cause of a growing rift between Princes Harry and William. Now the Palace are hunting the mole to stop further leaks, Mail on Sunday reports. It comes after the Sun revealed on Saturday how the Duchess of Cambridge told Meghan not to berate members of her team after she “b*****cked” a member of staff. The row, which has been denied by the Palace, came after we revealed the Duchess of Sussex made Kate cry over Princess Charlotte’s bridesmaid’s dress. Furious Kate Middleton slapped down Meghan Markle after she ‘b****ked’ a member of her staff The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have decided they don’t want to live in Kensington next to William and Kate. A friend close to the couple has claimed that the decision to move may be because a rift is developing between the two couples. Now the brothers – who have been incredibly close since their… Read full this story
- Piers Morgan blasts Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after 'Royal source' claims they are 'single-handedly' saving the monarchy - as he calls on the Queen to rein-in 'the cocky and deluded pair of victims'
- Prince Harry appears to hint at rift between him and Prince William
- Key factor which ‘pitted’ Kate against Meghan Markle - ‘Would they say it to one’s face?’
- Prince Harry revelation: How Kate and William campaign 'started on back of cigarette pack'
- Prince William is 'worried' about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after the couple said they were struggling and confirmed the brothers had drifted apart in ITV documentary
- Prince William is ‘worried’ about Prince Harry, Meghan Markle after emotional documentary: report
- Prince Harry-Meghan make their first official tour in Africa with son Archie
- Meghan Markle showed royal fans it was 'business as usual' during latest appearance
- Prince William Is ‘Worried’ For ‘Fragile’ Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Prince Harry 'knew how to save himself from collapsing in grief' during Princess Diana's funeral, book claims
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry launch ‘mole hunt’ in desperate bid to stop more gossip leaking out of Kensington Palace have 375 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 2, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.