MEGHAN Markle has been branded “Duchess Difficult” by Palace insiders as her demands become too much for aides, according to reports. The Duchess of Sussex has been at the centre of rumours about her “dictatorial” behaviour and 5am emails – with yet another aide quitting. Samantha Cohen, who has been nicknamed “Samantha the Panther” over her feisty attitude, will leave her role after the birth of Harry and Meghan’s child in the spring. According to the Daily Express, Meghan has now been given the moniker “Duchess Difficult” by Royal insiders. It comes after the Sun revealed how the Duchess of Cambridge told Meghan not to berate members of her team after she “b****cked” a member of staff. The row, which has been denied by the Palace, came after we revealed Meghan made Kate cry over Princess Charlotte’s bridesmaid’s dress. Prince Harry went ‘mental’ accusing Prince William of trying to ‘wreck relationship’ with Meghan Markle The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have now decided they don’t want to live in Kensington next to William and Kate and are instead planning a move to Frogmore Cottage in Windsor. A friend close to the couple has claimed that the decision to move may be because a… Read full this story
- The jewellery brands Meghan Markle loves
- Where did it all go so wrong for Meghan Markle?
- PICTURED: Live like a modern royal! Inside Meghan Markle's former Los Angeles home listed for $1.8 million
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Prince Charles's friend says Meghan Markle's wedding dress 'was made of concrete', describes her father as a 'huge lump' and says the royals don't know how to deal with her 'frightfully common' family
- EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle's designer best friend and matchmaker Misha Nonoo opens up about her upcoming wedding to oil heir Mikey Hess - and the 'stressful, challenging' process of creating her own dress
- Meghan Markle is in talks with Vogue to have a regular column in both the magazine's US and UK editions focusing on her charity work, after Amal Clooney 'encouraged Duchess to promote her philanthropy projects'
- Which pieces will Meghan pick? The glittering tiaras, necklaces and earrings Her Majesty has loaned to royal leading ladies over the years - that the Duchess WILL be allowed to choose from
- Fab Four fall-out: Duchess of Cambridge lays off loyal aide in Palace split after the newlywed returned from her honeymoon
- Meghan's £400k wardrobe: How the duchess wore new clothing worth FIVE times more than any other royal woman in Europe in 2018 - while Kate's spend was a modest £68K
- Harry gives glimpse inside Eugenie's palace home
Meghan Markle branded ‘Duchess Difficult’ by palace insiders as ‘string of demands’ take their toll have 425 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 9, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.