Date of birth – 3rd January 1969Country – GermanyTeam – FerrariMichael Schumacher started his racing, as so many others, with karts and was obviously helped by the fact that his parents ran the Kerpen circuit. His karting career was successful and soon he moved into the German Formula Konig series.Michael moved up to Formula 3 in 1989 following the success he had in his first season with cars. In his first year he finished runner-up in the German series. He stayed one more season which allowed him to win both The German and the Macau title and this is where the battle between himself and Mika Hakkinen started.Schumacher and his 1989 rival and fellow countryman Heinz-Harald Frentzen, among others, were chosen to represent the Mercedes Junior Team in the 1990 World Sports Car.By the way; Heinz-Harald’s girlfriend at that time is now Michael Schumacher’s wife.Instead of moving to the F3000 series he stayed for a second season of World Sports Cars in 1991. While he was in Japan for this series he decided to have a go at F3000 and so raced in his first ever F3000 race, coming second. This caught the attention of Eddie Jordan who decided to… Read full this story
- F1 great Schumacher will be subject of new documentary
- Michael Keaton reminds everyone he's Batman during commencement speech
- POLL: Should Tim Burton and Michael Keaton Make a Third Batman?
- A Defense of Joel Schumacher, the Man Who Ruined Batman's Movie Career
- 'Awards Chatter' Podcast — Michael Keaton ('The Founder')
- Michael Keaton Looks Like He's Having The Best Time Reminding People He's Batman
- Badass Fan Art Imagines Michael Keaton As Batman Beyond’s Bruce Wayne
- Kevin Smith Thinks a Batman Beyond Movie Starring Michael Keaton Would Be Huge
- Film Review: Phil Ochs: There But For Fortune
- All Live-Action Batman Actors, Ranked
Michael Schumacher have 306 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 23, 2005. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.