Photo: NBC/Justin Lubin/NBC The silliest moments in The Good Place often lurk beyond your eyeline, fuzzing quickly out of focus or appearing for only a brief instant. If you’re a diehard fan, you’ve surely scanned through the background for hidden self-referential callbacks, groan-worthy puns, and the jokes that’d be impossible to spot without the pause button. Well, now we’re here to help! After every episode this season, join me for a stroll through The Good Place’s best visual jokes, Easter eggs, and other terrific secret gags. Everything Is Bonzer!” (Episodes 1 & 2) Photo: NBC. Photo: NBC. We’ve already seen these jokes in previous scenes of Eleanor’s untimely death by shopping cart. But just in case you missed them: Behind Eleanor, there’s a sign advertising Tahani’s sister Kamilah’s new album. And then, the truck that almost hit Eleanor is carrying an advertisement for a fictional erectile dysfunction drug. Photo: NBC This one is the name of Chidi’s preferred coffee cart at his university in Australia, and it’s also a sly nod to season two’s amazing bounty of food puns. Photo: NBC This medical directory board, seen as Chidi goes to look up Dr. Simone’s office number, is the best and… Read full this story
- WWE Raw results, recap, grades: Brock Lesnar appears, Becky Lynch and Shayna Baszler brawl
- Comic Book Reviews for This Week: 9/25/2019
- Revisiting the X-Rated Prank Film That Scandalized the World in 1970
- Village People's Glenn Hughes: 'Here for all those thousands of cowboys is disco recognition'
- Alexa glowing red, green, blue and yellow – what does it mean and is she listening?
- Stacey Solomon is caught out using her whole BODY to mop the kitchen floor by horrified Joe Swash
- Gotham: Season 3 Finale Recap With Spoilers
- Recap: Diva Behavior
- The Bachelorette NZ: Welcome to the most boring episode yet
- Betty Friedan
The Best Hidden Jokes You Missed in have 310 words, post on www.vulture.com at December 7, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.