Here’s the culture content that caught your eye this year. 2018 is officially over. It’s time for sunshine and (a sometimes rose-tinted) reflection on the year gone by. Here at CarAdvice, we’re taking the chance to look back at some of the most interesting, exciting and downright strange stories published this year.Here’s a look at the five most popular Car Culture stories of 2018.5. Van Life – 2018 Volkswagen Transporter Trakkadu 400Vans are very popular for such journeys, mainly among the younger set, but certainly not exclusive to it. And if you look hard enough, you will find multiple social media pages extolling the virtues of what they call ‘van life’.Watch the video and get the full written piece here4. Behind the wheel of the first-generation Honda CivicWithout the success of the Civic, there is a strong chance we wouldn’t be driving Hondas today. Before the Civic came along, Honda offered roadsters, wagons, sedans and smaller cars like the Kei-car-inspired Z and N360.Take a trip back in time with Mandy Turner here3. Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen – A love storyIn fact, for this author at least, it’s my favourite Mercedes. This is a rather odd choice given the soon-to-be-replaced G is not only the… Read full this story
- Purple crystal ball: game-by-game prediction for TCU's 2018 football season
- Quite a Story: Irving native leads Rockies past Rangers at his 'Yankee Stadium'
- Former UNC baseball player and father die in car crash Friday night
- Mike Moustakas memories: Some stories of the former Royal you might not have heard
- Chiefs speedster Tyreek Hill gets off to blazing start to 2018 season in Los Angeles
- Emporia State graduate’s resume and photo will adorn a NASCAR car this Sunday
- The 2018 Kansas City Royals are done. Long live the 2019 Kansas City Royals
- As NASCAR rolls into KC, a widow’s dirt-track team will honor fallen sprint car racer
- Update: The Miami Dolphins passed a significant test of team culture last week
- No, the EPA Didn’t Just Outlaw Your Race Car
Top 5: Car Culture stories of 2018 have 340 words, post on www.caradvice.com.au at December 21, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.