Live action films take over the Hollywood box-office along with superhero franchises and multi-starrer dramas. Aladdin Cast: Will Smith, Mena Massoud, Naomi Scott, Marwan Kenzari Release date: May 24 Watch out for: Director Guy Ritchie changes genre gears for his “ambitious and non-traditional” take on Aladdin in live-action format. Massoud and Scott landed the main roles after a worldwide casting call involving thousands of hopefuls. Smith plays the Genie, formerly essayed by the late Robin Williams. The Lion King Cast: Donald Glover, Seth Rogen, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Billy Eichner, John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key, Beyoncé, James Earl Jones Release date: July 19 Watch out for: This Jon Favreau directorial expected to be a significant push toward live-action and brings back Jones as Mufasa. Glover’s frontman is joined by Rogen and Eichner (as Timon and Pumba) and Beyonce (as Nala). Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Cast: Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, Dakota Fanning, James Marsden, and Al Pacino Release date: July 26 What out for: Quentin Tarantino’s ninth directorial is a behind-the-scenes look at Hollywood in 1969 with the biggest names forming the acting line-up. The film is set against the backdrop of the Manson murders with Robbie playing Sharon Tate… Read full this story
- Do We Want Robot Warriors to Decide Who Lives or Dies?
- Spike Lee Lies About Trump Not Denouncing Charlottesville Racists
- 6 vigilantes who used Find My iPhone to confront phone thieves
- John Carter review
- A drone spray-painted Kendall Jenner’s giant Calvin Klein billboard in New York City
- Olympus Has Fallen fills the White House with R-rated action
- The Sopranos: Pastore?s Virtual Ressurection
- Hack License
- Lying With Pixels
- Cracking the elaborate code: why body language holds the key to virtual reality
HOLLYWOOD: Caught in the live-act have 276 words, post on punemirror.indiatimes.com at January 1, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.