The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. source HP If you are looking to get ahead in today’s increasingly connected world, you must be available 24/7. To accommodate the demands of workers, the latest laptops look professional and make staying connected effortless. I liked the HP Spectre Folio laptop because it’s 4G LTE enabled, so I don’t have to rely on public Wi-Fi, and it has a fine leather cover that gives it a professional look. For all of its high-end looks and features, including the ability to fold it into tablet position, the HP Spectre Folio 13 is surprisingly affordable, starting at $1,200 on HP’s website. By some estimates, 50% of the United States workforce will be working remotely outside of the office environment by 2020. To be effective, today’s professionals must be able to get work done wherever they may be. This includes having a laptop that is conducive to productivity and has a reliable Internet connection. This vision of the future was at the forefront of the minds of HP’s developers as they designed the Spectre Folio… Read full this story
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Review
- Watch: HP's new-and-improved Sprocket could beat off its PC peers in Christmas sales
- The 6 best laptops of 2018 and the accessories to match
- HP Omen X Gaming Laptop Review
- Best Cyber Monday and Black Friday UK laptop deals 2018
- Best Cyber Monday UK laptop deals 2018
- 10 best high-end laptops
- Inside Line: The errors England must fix before facing New Zealand, and the good habits they can build on
- Is Apple's new iPad Pro a good enough upgrade to be a laptop killer?
- Review: Apple's excellent new iPad is a real Pro and ever closer to a laptop replacement
I tested the new HP Spectre Folio Laptop for 30 days — and it’s equal parts impressive and innovative have 299 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at January 1, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.