Singapore-based food company Irvins Salted Egg has offered to recall and refund its products after a dead lizard was found inside one of its snacks. The brand, which has outlets in Singapore, Hong Kong, and the Philippines, apologized to the public in a lengthy Instagram post signed off by chief executive officer Irvin Gunawan. “All of us at Irvins Salted Egg were very shocked and devastated to hear that one of our customers discovered a dead lizard in a snack pouch that she opened… We want to sincerely apologize to the customer and everyone who is affected by this incident, directly or indirectly. We take full responsibility for the goods that we sell and everything in it,” Gunawan said in the post, which was also shared on his company’s Facebook page. He went on: “I have since personally contacted the customer and will continue to do so to make sure that she and her family is alright. We promise to investigate this further as we don’t have a full explanation on how the dead lizard ended up in our snack pouch, and we promise to make the necessary changes in our production to ensure this will never happen again. The… Read full this story
- Damien Enright: A happy ever after ‘tail’ of giant lizards of La Gomera
- False widow spider 'devours' native lizard
- Easter egg taste test reveals the best (and worst) supermarket own brands
- Office worker ‘traumatised’ to find giant moth ‘staring’ at her from Sainsbury’s spinach and egg pot
- Revealed: How lizards clung on for dear life in 170mph hurricane and ensured the future of their species
- Scientists crack mystery of how chicken eggs are strong enough to resist being fractured from the outside
- McEwan's McNificent Seven: Nominate your amazing man to join Trainspotting author Irvine Welsh
- Dead Men’s Trousers by Irvine Welsh, book review: Maybe it's time to retire these radges for good
- 9 pictures of animals eating Easter eggs that will make your weekend
- How to be pro-protein with eggs, Greek yoghurt, seeds and 'nooch'
Irvins Salted Egg apologizes after dead lizard found in snack have 346 words, post on news.abs-cbn.com at January 2, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.