The Lamborghini Huracan is due for an update and these teaser images confirm exactly that.
Lamborghini has released a set of teaser images on of the upcoming Huracan facelift. Lamborghini owners will be getting a first look at the update model on the Unica app.
The Huracan facelift is likely to receive a revised front end featuring a new front bumper with extra vents. Moreover, Lamborghini is expected to offer an active aero package on the new Huracan. Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva (ALA), which debuted on the Huracan Performante uses active flaps in the front and rear of the vehicle. The system can also stall the rear wing to reduce drag.
Details about the powertrain are unknown however, the supercar is likely to retain its 5.2-liter, naturally aspirated V10 engine. The current model has 602 hp and will do 0-60 mph in 3.2 sec, while its top speed is 200 mph.
Lamborghini is also working on a hybrid hypercar dubbed ‘Unico’. The replacement for the Aventador is also in the pipeline, which will be a hybrid as well.
- 2015 Lamborghini Huracan Test Drive
- $250,000 Lamborghini Huracan found abandoned in a ditch
- Bitcoin tycoon crashes his £270,000 purple Lamborghini into a ditch
- Moment £200k Lamborghini is wrecked after driver smashes into wall
- Lamborghini worth £215,000 destroyed after spinning out of control into wall
- Fortnite TEASER 4 LIVE: Check out the FINAL teaser ahead of Season 8 start date
- Fortnite Season 8 start date CONFIRMED as Epic teaser promises bananas
- Fortnite Season 8 teaser 3 REVEAL: Epic Games dropping ANOTHER major season hint
- Lamborghini driver tries to show off and crashes into a brick wall
- Lamborghini 'written off' in crash during supercar event