Culture Netflix Netflix Original Series Netflix Originals Black Mirror avengers: infinity war Fortnite On Thursday, Netflix released its fourth quarter (Q4) earnings report, which included a financial statement, a letter to shareholders and a video interview with executives like CEO Reed Hastings and Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos. Nestled among the investor data is a report littered with interesting information about Netflix’s revenue, a 2019 price increase, upcoming movie plans and the ongoing competition against Fortnite and YouTube. Netflix Makes Twice The ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Box Office Every Quarter Marvel films make up three out of the top 10 highest-grossing films of all-time. Marvel Studios With more than 139 million subscribers, Netflix collects a staggering amount of money in subscription fees. In their 2018 Q4, Netflix brought in $1,996,092,000 from streaming subscribers in the United States and a further $2,105,592,000 abroad, for more than $4.1 billion in revenue. That’s more than twice what Avengers: Infinity War —the biggest box office hit of 2018 and the fourth highest worldwide gross ever—made in its theatrical run… every quarter. Netflix is expanding rapidly, especially abroad, adding more than 7 million international subscribers in 2018, so the eye-watering revenue is projected to increase in… Read full this story
- Special Report: Spiders, sewage and fees - the other side of renting from Wall Street
- Global 5G subscriptions to top 2.6 billion by end-2025: Ericsson report
- Fire chiefs' failures led to more Grenfell Tower deaths: Scathing official report slams brigade for 'stay put' policy that prevented a full evacuation - so will it now face manslaughter charges?
- BBC could give every licence fee payer a FREE TV streaming stick ‘to combat Netflix’
- Katie Price says she is 'not bothered' she's gone bankrupt as she blames 'the worst person ever' ex-husband Peter Andre for her financial woes in rant in front of shocked passengers on packed train
- Smiling Peter Andre rakes in the cash as he’s flown to Spain to perform at fancy gig after ex Katie Price labels him the 'worst person ever' and blames her bankruptcy on him
- Is Walmart building self-driving shopping carts? Patent reveals 'disc-shaped' robots that allow carts to navigate the stores
- At NASA, 2019 was the year of the woman, yet women still are a big minority at the space agency
- Get a head start on Black Friday deals! Retailers unveil their final round of discounts before the big day itself - including cut-price laptops and more than 50% off furniture
- Elton John reveals HE paid for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to fly to his £15m mansion in the south of France by private jet and made a 'carbon neutral' donation on their behalf as he defends the couple's two holidays in 11 days
Netflix Earnings Report: 6 Big Reveals About Price Increase, ‘Bandersnatch’ Clones and Finding The Next Marie Kondo have 437 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 18, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.