Linh Ta Des Moines Register Published 6:26 PM EST Feb 15, 2019 Five Payless ShoeSource stores in the Des Moines metro will close as the chain prepares to shutter all of its U.S. stores, according to Reuters. The chain plans to liquidate and is expected to file for bankruptcy later this month, Reuters reported. Payless ShoeSource is known for selling trendy shoes at discounted rates. The shoe chain has more than 2,700 stores in the U.S and at least 20 locations across Iowa, according to its website. Payless filed for bankruptcy protection in April 2017 and closed nearly 400 stores. Payless ShoeSource is part of a growing number of retailers who are filing for bankruptcy. Gymboree and Crazy 8 are also closing in Jordan Creek Town Center after the company filed for bankruptcy twice in two years. Sources told Reuters Payless is planning to run going-out-of-business sales at its shops next week. Payless ShoeSource stores in the Des Moines metro: Jordan Creek mall Valley West Mall 5406 Douglas Ave., Des Moines Southdale Shopping Center, 5110 Southeast 14th St., Des Moines Pine Tree Plaza, 550 36th Ave., Altoona
- Is A SoyChlor Plant Killing Animals, People, And Children In Jefferson Iowa?
- Iowa RV Facilities
- Choosing the Right Iowa Mortgage Refinance After Bankruptcy
- Food Stores Taking a Hit
- Cashback & Rewards Credit Cards: A Much Better Option Than Department Store Issued Credit Cards
- Your Local Baby Super Store - What To Do If You're Expecting
- How to Store, Preview or Stop Using Your Custom Logo
- MLM And The Art Of Closing And Making Sales
- Make Money on eBay - When to Open Your eBay Store
- Father and Son - Staying Close is a Challenge
Payless ShoeSource is closing stores in Iowa have 276 words, post on eu.desmoinesregister.com at January 26, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.