Dacia Johnson and Melissa E. Holsman Treasure Coast Newspapers Published 5:53 AM EST Jan 31, 2019 Legal affairs reporter Melissa E. Holsman has spent more than a year digging into the cases of juveniles who committed murder — sometimes decades ago — as they return to court for resentencing and could go free. What originally was an investigation into the 23 Treasure and Space Coast cases has become a podcast where Holsman and producer Dacia Johnson explore the murders, the effect on victims’ families, new brain science and the law changes that led to the resentencing of more than 600 Florida offenders. You can listen to the free podcast on most major podcast platforms including Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, Google Play Music and SoundCloud. The transcripts for each episode will be presented here. Below is Episode 4: James Morgan and when is enough, enough? Listen to more episodes, read more transcripts and discover bonus content at TCPalm.com/UncertainTerms. More: Introducing Uncertain Terms | Press kit | Episode 1 | Episode 2 | Episode 3 ______________________________________________________. Warning: This episode contains graphic details describing a murder involving sexual violence. Listener discretion is advised. Beth Jones: I saw those autopsy pictures the other day. In the 41 years, I’ve… Read full this story
- The A.V. Club's 2018 podcast superlatives
- Is a hate crimes bill to protect police needed?
- Homicide tracker: 34 killings in Knox County this year
- A podcast reopens a grisly and complicated cold case in New Hampshire
- Lauren Lapkus, Paul F. Tompkins, and a crew of improv heavyweights play to their strengths on
- All the Apple original series announced so far
- What shows will win, and which should win, at the 2018 Emmys
- What new shows are premiering in November 2018?
- The best memes of 2018, according to The Verge staff
- Our forecast of fall's most anticipated films
Uncertain Terms true crime podcast: James Morgan of Martin County have 281 words, post on eu.naplesnews.com at January 30, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.