We work in close proximity with the consumers and we have the ability to create winning brands in various product categories, Ashni Biyani, MD, Future Consumer, tells ET Now.Edited excerpts:What is the strategy of Future Consumer in 2019? How is the company encashing on the global trend of rising share of private labels in foods led by a digital economy? We believe that consumers consistently consume quality products available at a certain price point and we believe in creating habits. That is the whole approach that Future Consumer is taking. We are creating new habits, entering many new categories and grabbing share of the consumer basket.Globally private label brands have been outgrowing their multinational brands in the food industry led by customisation of offerings as per consumer preferences. Do you think that will happen in India as well? I do not know about private labels. We are a known brand organisation. All that I can say is when retailers create brands, they have deep insight about the Indian consumers. We work with a lot of data. We are very membership data rich company. We work with a lot of consumer insights. We work in close proximity with the consumers and… Read full this story
- The future of the Arctic
- Ministries swap responsibilities in new coalition
- Car Sharing Picks Up Speed
- "Every innocent killed creates ten new enemies"
- Degrowth - is it time for a new kind of economics?
- Personal, interactive: The future of TV
- Ukraine envoy resigns amid scandal consuming Trump’s presidency
- Edited Transcript of STZ earnings conference call or presentation 3-Oct-19 2:30pm GMT
- Founders' Valley Contest
- Food imports ban backfires on Russia's economy
We are entering new categories and grabbing share of consumer basket: Ashni Biyani, Future Consumer have 271 words, post on brandequity.economictimes.indiatimes.com at January 7, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.