Ed Masley Arizona Republic Published 7:00 AM EST Feb 21, 2019 McDowell Mountain Musical Festival (M3F) returns to Margaret T. Hance Park on the weekend of March 1, with headlining sets by Odesza, Empire of the Sun and Umphrey’s McGee. M3F is a 100-percent nonprofit event established in 2004 that has become a destination festival for hardcore music fans with bands performing on three stages. As part of its commitment to what M3F founder John Largay would call the 3 C’s — community, culture and charity — the festival will fund the Phoenix Children’s Hospital Music Therapy Program. A portion of the proceeds will go directly to this program with other proceeds benefiting local nonprofits. Last year, the festival donated a total of $65,000 to Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Habitat for Humanity and Smiles for Special Needs. Here’s a look at the artists playing this year’s festival. FRIDAY LINEUP Odesza Phoenix got an early look at the EDM duo’s A Moment Apart Tour when they headlined Lost Lake Festival in late 2017. “This was, by far, the weekend’s most visually stunning performance,” azcentral raved. “It was breathtaking, really, which suited the vibe of the music.” The music’s ethereal vocals and atmospheric textures were complemented by… Read full this story
- Drake Gets Booed off Stage After Giving Surprise Performance at Tyler, The Creator's Music Festival
- Best Music of 2019: Staff Picks
- Coachella 2019 Celebrity Sightings: See Hollywood Take Over the Music Festival
- 11-day dance, music festival in Palakkad
- Best MP3 Player 2019: TechRadar's guide to the best portable music players
- The best albums of 2019, No 1: Lana Del Rey – Norman Fucking Rockwell!
- Michael Costello's Holiday Gift Guide 2019
- Lindsay Arnold's Holiday Gift Guide 2019
- 21 Holiday Gifts for the Book Lover on Your List 2019
- Where to party in 2018: a clubbing, nightlife and festival guide
McDowell Mountain Music Festival 2019 in Phoenix: Here's your guide have 293 words, post on eu.azcentral.com at February 20, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.