The longtime discount footwear chain, Payless ShoeSource has announced it will close all of its stores in North America.Payless which has been in business for more than 60 years recently filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy says will close its approximately 2,500 store locations in North America. The company has shut down its e-commerce operations as well.Payless has numerous stores in the midstate including locations at the Colonial Park Mall in Lower Paxton Township, the Harrisburg Mall in Swatara Township, the Capital City Mall in Lower Allen Township, a store on Simpson Ferry Road in Lower Paxton Township and a store at High Pointe Commons in Swatara Township. The approximately 2,500 stores are currently holding liquidation sales and will close between the end of next month and the end of May.While the company is closing its stores in the United States and Canada, it plans to keep open its 420 stores across 20 countries in Latin America, its stores in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and Saipan, and its 370 international franchisee stores in 16 countries across the Middle East, India, Indonesia, Indochina, Philippines and Africa.The company’s rewards program was discontinued. The stores products are no longer available on its website but,… Read full this story
- Greenberg Traurig Named PERE Law Firm of the Year Award Finalist for Real Estate Transactions, North America
- Thousands Splashed into a New Year and A New Decade with North America's Largest Water Clock
- 15 Things To Know About J.K. Rowling's 'History of Magic in North America'
- Maryland Chain Retailers That Closed Stores In 2019
- Victoria's Secret to close 53 stores in North America; list of which stores will close not yet released
- Geologic History of North America Gets Overturned
- Yearender: Chinese film industry looks for new horizons in North America
- Capgemini to acquire Leidos Cyber to strengthen services in North America
- Rocks Suggest Antarctica, North America Were Once Attached
- First Americans Took Coastal Route to Get to North America
Payless ShoeSource will close all of its stores in North America have 324 words, post on www.pennlive.com at February 20, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.