PREGNANT Alex Jones reveals she’s been rushed to hospital after she couldn’t feel her baby move – but reassured fans her tot is fine. The One Show presenter revealed she was pregnant with her second child in December. Alex, 41, and husband Charlie Thomson, are already parents to son Edward, two, but Alex feared something was wrong with her unborn baby when she hadn’t felt it move for a while. Taking to her Instagram Stories today, Alex posted a picture of herself lying on a hospital bed, a monitor strapped to her stomach while wearing a grey sweater. She wrote across it: “Hadn’t felt much movement from the baby for a few days so lying here being monitored.” Alex then told other expectant mums not to be afraid of seeking reassurance if they are worried about something similar. Alex Jones announces she’s pregnant live on The One Show She added: “If in doubt mammas ALWAYS check! So reassuring to hear the heartbeat.” Alex first revealed the happy news she was pregnant again during a festive edition of The One Show in December. Alex was congratulated by her co-host Matt Baker and hundreds of viewers, who inundated the show’s social media… Read full this story
- Alex Jones holds back tears as she announces she’s pregnant ‘baby number three!’
- Alex Jones has revealed her baby boy's name!
- Alex Jones celebrates Valentine's Day after long night of breastfeeding new son
- The One Show's Alex Jones shares breastfeeding snap as she multitasks at the barbers
- Stacey Solomon reassures fans she hasn’t given birth after social media silence made them think she was in labour
- Cardi B Reveals She Got Her 'Boobs Redone' After Daughter Kulture's Birth: She 'F—ed Me Up'
- Perrie Edwards reveals baby Axel came three weeks early as she shares glimpse of dad Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain setting up nursery
- Tom Jones dismissed doctor's warning to slow down after infection 'People were concerned'
- I had no idea I was pregnant until I was rushed to hospital with ‘kidney stones’ – I was 8cm dilated and in labour
- Laura Tobin: GMB star opens up on battle for baby daughter who weighed just 3lb at birth
Pregnant Alex Jones reveals she’s been rushed to hospital after she couldn’t feel baby move – but reassures fans her tot is fine have 360 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 26, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.